We welcome you to join the Helena Woodworkers Guild
whether you are a woodworker or just interested in woodworking. . .
What are the benefits of membership in the Helena Woodworkers Guild?
- discounts at local and regional businesses such as hardware, paint, lumber, sharpening, tools, supplies
- meet other woodworkers, learn from each other and have fun, plus enjoy great food and beverages at our meetings
- use our woodworking resource library: books, journals, magazine back issues and instructional dvds
- a listing in our membership directory with contact information
- participate in the Guild’s “Art of Wood” exhibit at the Helena Fall Art Walk
- learning opportunities and workshop discounts
- promote your woodworking on a profile page on our website
- community service opportunities
- participate in our scholarship program
- be a featured woodworker for a month, on our website and on Facebook page
- use the guild’s light setup and white backdrop to photograph your woodworking at Helena Hardwoods.
How can I join the Guild?
- Come to one of our meetings to check us out. If you decide to join us as a member, pay your dues and get involved.
- Annual Membership Dues is $25
- Pay your dues at one of our meetings or mail a check payable to Helena Woodworkers Guild, to attn: Bill Pratt, Treasurer, 1035 Avian Rd, Helena, MT 59602
- Contact us by email or by calling our Guild spokesperson, Al: 406.461-3411